Ph. D. student Marta Bukáčková and doc. RNDr. Roman Maršálek, Ph.D. took part at the 7th International Colloids Conference in Sitges (near Barcelona, Spain) from 18 to 21 June 2017.
The conference was attended by over 400 participants from all over the world, the conference was divided into the following main topics:
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano-medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques