From 20 to 22 September 2017 meeting of the international “Danube” project aimed at preparing and testing a floating photocatalyst is synergistic adsorption function was held at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (STU) .
The project involves partners from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Serbia:
- Department of Chemistry, PřF, University of Ostrava
- Institute of Inorganic Chemistry of the AS CR
- Institute of Physical Chemistry J. Heyrovského AS CR
- Institute of Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics, FCHPT, STU in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Department of Inorganic Chemistry, FoS, Comenius University Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Laboratory for Radiation Chemistry and Physics, Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences, University of Belgrade (Serbia)
Václav Slovák, Gabriela Hotová, Eva Kinnertová and Tomáš Zelenka attended the meeting as parcipitants of our department. In addition to discussion of scientific questions we also had time to explore the historic old town of Bratislava.